The Yenaba loan is aimed at clients who are employed by a private sector company that has a deduction facility with Select. The Yenaba general purpose loan provides the perfect way to plan your finances over a longer term. With smart planning, Yenaba loans enable you to be in charge of your financial position and ensure that you can afford those once off expenses that are needed to manage your lifestyle.
Repayment period: 1 to 24 months
Loan range: E500 to E20,000
Included Benefits :
The benefits that are associated with Select loans are an important part of the value that we aim to add for our customers.
Yenaba clients have access to our Credit Life insurance as well as Funeral Claim plans. For more information about these benefits, please visit our benefits page here.
- Applicants must have contractual capacity, minimum age 21 years.
- Applicants much be Swazi nationals.
- Must have been in employment with the same employer, for at least 12 months . Proof in the form of a letter from your employer is required.
- Submit three last month’s pay slips (two months for existing clients)
- Submit bank book or bank statement reflecting the last three months’ salary deposits (two months for existing clients)
- Contract workers may apply, provided their outstanding contract period is two (2) times longer than the loan period (copy of the contract should be provided).
- Graded tax certificate.
- Total deductions, including the Select installment may not exceed 33.3% of total income
- Swaziland national identity document
How do I apply?
Applying for a Yenaba loan is quick and easy. Just bring all to the documents listed above to one of our branches and receive your loan within 12 hours of your application
Where do I receive my loan money?
Loans get disbursed straight into our client’s bank accounts. For FNB clients we can disburse your loan on the same day of your application. For Standard Bank, Swaziland Building Society and Nedbank clients we will disburse your loan the following day, and for Swazi Bank the process may take up to 3 days.