The Tfutfuka general purpose loan provides the perfect way to plan your finances over a longer term. With smart planning, Tfutfuka loans enable you to be in charge of your financial position and ensure that you can afford those once off expenses that are needed to manage your lifestyle.
Repayment period: 6 to 60 months
Loan range: E2,000 to E100,000
Benefits: Credit Life and Funeral claim up to E3,000
The benefits that are associated with Select loans are an important part of the value that we aim to add for our customers.
Tfutfuka clients have access to our Credit Life insurance as well as Funeral Claim plans. For more information about these benefits, please visit our benefits page here.
If you refer a new client to us, you will receive a E200 Shoprite voucher as a reward.
- Applicants must have contractual capacity, minimum age 21 years.
- Applicants much be nationals or permanent residents of Swaziland.
- Tfutfuka loans are available to only Government employees.
- Government employees must qualify under the 33% compliancy rule.
- Applicants must be employed for a minimum period of 12 months For contract workers with fixed term contracts, loans have to expire 3 months prior to contract end date,
- For existing Select clients with a good repayment record (no previous arrears on their loans), loans can be rolled over. To find out whether you qualify, please contact our call center.
Select requires the following original documents as listed below to complete a loan application:
For new clients:
- National Identity Document (ID)
- 3 months banks statement or bank book reflecting the last 3 months net pays
- Graded tax certificate – to confirm employee number for civil servants
- Last 3 months pay slips. Where the order of the pay slip is not consistent, the recent pay slip is a must plus any other 2 pay slips within the past 6 months.
For existing clients:
- Last 2 months pay slips. Where the order of the pay slip is not consistent, the recent pay slip is a must plus any other 2 pay slips within the past 6 months.
- For temporal teachers and politicians, a letter of confirmation of employment is required.
- Submit bank book or bank statement reflecting the last two months’ salaries
How do I apply?
Applying for a Tfutfuka loan is quick and easy. Just bring all to the documents listed above to one of our branches and receive your loan within 12 hours of your application (conditional on which bank you hold an account with).
Where do I receive my loan money?
Loans get disbursed straight into our clients bank accounts. For FNB clients we can disburse your loan on the same day of your application. For Standard Bank, Swaziland Building Society and Nedbank clients we will disburse your loan the following day, and for Swazi Bank the process may take up to 3 days.